by Soror Amiana It is not just about sexual assault. Women’s lives are all too often a string of stories of men whom we trusted, who did not respect us. We are judged first and foremost on our physical appearance and youth, and treated as though the most important thing we have to offer is…
Freelancer, artist, blogger, and content creator. email@example.com
- If you enjoy my work and want to throw a few bucks my way, my Paypal donation url is here. This blog by Cammy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker - Do not copy content from this page.
- Follow Fools that men adore on WordPress.com
- Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride: Overcoming Psychiatric Problems by Healing the Digestive System January 19, 2019
- Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride: Food is the Best Medicine January 19, 2019
- MilkJars Twinbro: Vegan Gains, botched circumcision, pedophiles, mkultra, baby elsa January 19, 2019
- Videos: Talking to the Freemason on the Streets of Manhattan, & more January 19, 2019
- I am writing a book! January 18, 2019
- Introduction to my YouTube channel January 8, 2019
- Discussion: Creativity in the Muslim world January 8, 2019
- Why I don’t support forgiveness of abusers January 8, 2019
- 7 spiritual ideas that enable abuse and shame the victim January 6, 2019
- The ancient pagan origins of the word Sin and its connection with the religions of today, part 1: Etymology January 4, 2019
Top posts & pages by views
Top posts & pages by likes
Blogroll, books I’m reading, book reviews etc. are on the bottom of this site!